ISSN – 2036-5330
Registered at Court of Trento – N. 6, 28 April 2015
- Maurizio Gentile
- Francesco Pisanu
RicercAzione publishes works in the field of educational research, evaluation and social studies on youth policies. The journal is addressed to researchers, policy and decision makers, principals, teachers and consultants and social operators. Editors invite to review author’s guidelines before submitting a manuscript for consideration. Manuscripts that do not adhere to the guidelines will not be considered by editors. The journal has an on-going interest in reviewing manuscripts related to this list of topics:
- New curricula: competence-based instructional models, key competencies and instructional tools for mastery, school-subject teaching.
- Learning-teaching methodologies: differentiated instruction, cooperative learning, problem and project-based learning, learning environments and multi-media educational tools, non-formal and informal learning.
- Learning and competence assessment: training assessment models and tools, continuing learning assessment, competence recognition and certification.
- School quality evaluation: school self-evaluation, evaluation of educational processes, external evaluation, system evaluation, models and tools for the evaluation of social capital.
- Professional development of teaching and managing staff: pre-service and in-service training models, professional skills, methods and tools for the organisational development.
- Social contexts and subjects of training systems: changes in childhood and youth welfare, youth policies in Italy and Europe, parenthood and new educational roles, values and social capital, social network models and policies.
The issues listed above are intended to be guides for writers and not to be an exhaustive list of potential topics.