«RicercAzione» is a six-monthly journal that publishes works in the field of educational research, evaluation and social studies on youth policies. The journal is addressed to researchers, policy and decision makers, principals, teachers and consultants and social operators. The journal will review a range of manuscripts that provide evidence and contribution with the aim to understand phenomena and to support decision-making. The journal has an on-going interest in reviewing manuscripts related to this topics:
- new curricula
- learning-teaching methodologies
- learning and competence assessment
- school quality evaluation
- professional development of teaching and management staff
- social contexts and subjects of training systems
The issues listed above are intended to be guides for writers and not to be an exhaustive list of potential topics.
«RicercAzione» has been published by Erickson from 2009 to 2014.